At CoWA resource and Information center(CoWARIC), we help the youths with Labour information and tools that would facilitate them to getting, keeping, and growing their jobs. The resource center collects and organizes data and information that are useful to the youths. Besides maintains a database of job seekers as well as potential employers whereby it becomes easier in job matching exercise. To keep the job seekers together and quite updated small peer-to-peer job seekers clubs are initiated to keep each other more informed, promote networking, or referring each other on arising job opportunities. The following are services offered in CoWARIC;
- Job Matching
- Job placement
- Youths Online Market Center
- Current labor market information on jobs.
- Computers, Wi-Fi, photocopy, scanning, printing, and other job-seeking tools
- One on one career counseling
- CV writing and other online referral services.
- Various training is also offered in the Centre including business startup skills, business management skills, financial literacy skills, etc.